Monday, March 19, 2007

Introduction

Greetings all,
My name is Robert. As you may know from my profile or from your personal lives, I am a student of economics at the University of Illinois at Chicago, also known as "UIC."

I've created this blog to give me an area to lay out and record ideas. It is not intended for mass readership; it is meant to be my personal library and a reference area for those people I regularly converse with. If people happen to read, though, that is certainly alright. After all, I wouldn't be posting if I objected to my ideas being public.

Posts will vary in nature. Most will probably deal with some sort of policy issue. Many will link to the other blogs that I read, and some will link to discussion forums.
However, some posts will be more mundane and will deal with issues that don't move nations or garner much press. For instance, I might talk about my educational experience, or perhaps something interesting I learned in my sociology class.

I think I'll take a lot of joy in writing this, and I hope that whatever person happens to stumble across this blog will enjoy reading it as well.

No comments: